Misc > FAQ
Questions often asked about Whitney...
- Real Name: Whitney Elizabeth Houston Brown
- Nicknames: "Nippy", "Whit"
- Date of Birth: August 9, 1963
- Place of Birth: Newark, New Jersey
- Height: 5' 8" (173 cm)
- Marital Status: Whitney was
married on July 18, 1992;
to singer Bobby Brown.
His birthday is February 5, 1969.
Their daughter, Bobbi Kristina,
was born on March 4, 1993.
- Brothers and Sisters: 2 brothers - Gary and Michael
- Parents: John Houston and Emily "Cissy" Houston
- Godmother: Aretha Franklin
and one of her cousins is Dionne Warwick
- Religion: Faith in God
- Person Most Admired: Jesus
- Favorite places: Home, the Caribbean, and Hawaii
- Childhood ambition: To be a singer
- Hobbies: Swimming, tennis, and resting
- Secret Ambition: It's a secret!
- Favorite Colour: Lavender
- Favorite Food: "Pop Tarts"
- Lucky Number: 7
- Favorite Comedian: Robin Williams - Robert DeNiro?
- Favorite Actress: Jessica Lange
- Favorite Sport: Basketball
- Favorite film: "Terms of Endearment"
- Favorite singer: Cissy Houston (her Mom)
- Favorite Group: The Winans (Be Be & Ce Ce Winans)
- Favorite Song: Yesterday (the Beatles), Alfie (Dionne Warwick)
- Favorite Whitney Song: Greatest Love Of All
- Favorite Cereal: Fruity Pebbles
- Favorite restaurant in her town, Mendham, New Jersey: China Gourmet
- Favorite Chore: Vaccuuming
- Favorite Subject: History
Want to e-mail Whitney?
- To e-mail Whitney, just click
Your message will go to her Official fan club and they
will forward the e-mail to Whitney.
Foundation for Children,
60 Park Place
Newark NJ 07102
(973) 824-7822 (Tel)
(973) 824-7842 (fax)
Other Mailing Addresses:
955 S. Carrillo Dr. #200
Los Angeles, CA 90048
2160 North Central Road
Fort Lee, NJ 07024-7547